Start of content
Our HR Talent Management solution is used by multinationals to supplement their internal HR sourcing strategies with a benchmark assessment of external HR candidates. This 'pipeline planning' solution is particularly useful when the HR position in question is of strategic importance and there is a chance that the internal solutions will not suffice.
In the event that an internal option is adopted, it can be done so knowing that the successful appointee benchmarks well against what could have been achieved through a robust external search strategy. If an external candidate is chosen, the resulting process resembles an Executive Search or Executive Recruitment strategy.
- Japan Head of Talent & HR (2297/TC), Professional Services & Consulting
- Japan, Permanent | 19.06.2013
- Global Head of Learning (2466/TR), Industrial & Manufacturing
- Other Locations, Permanent | 18.06.2013
- Regional Head of OD & Talent, Hong Kong (2397/BD), IT & Telecommunications
- Hong Kong, Permanent | 17.06.2013