Start of content
- The “X Factor”. Do you have it? How can you get it?
- Posted: 19.07.12
What gives an HR professional the edge at interview? How does a person with similar experience and education (on paper)stand out head and shoulders above the rest of the pack?
Rarely do we see companies make hiring decisions based on track record, experience or professional qualifications. No doubt these are all necessary to get you on the short-list yet it is at interview where the hiring process really begins. So what gives you the edge?
This is an excerpt. For the full press release, please download the PDF version below.
- C&B Director APAC, Singapore (1789/BD), Professional Services & Consulting
- Singapore, Permanent | 22.05.2013
- Head of Human Resources – Los Angeles (2295/SCW), Professional Services & Consulting
- Other Locations, Permanent | 21.05.2013
- HR Director (1674/DC), Advertising & Media
- Singapore, Permanent | 20.05.2013